The other parts of me

Thursday, February 18, 2010

In Depth

Strangle me in depth of your affection
It’s more than words, but a misperception
A mishap along the way
Maybe even more than words could say
A deepness in commodity
Or a intensity to grow outta me
Like a stumble but not a fall
Like a telephone but not a call
The piercing of my eyes
Tranquilizes the breath of my sighs
Actions of rememberance, no longer in tact
Give me a moment to see if I can renact
Nostalgia takes me over
I just wish I could be sober
Of all the pain that once came
Nevertheless, it’s still the same
Emotions and feelings
I hope to handle these dealings
Of psychological imbalance
Praying, that I continue this stance
Of apatheticness
Or maybe I lack knowledge of this
Ignorance is bliss
I’m coming back to my senses
Longing for the expectation that all this rinses
Out from beneath my skin
Replenish me from this strangled sin
So that I can live freely again

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment