Like some words,
I was just written
I had no verbal context
Like paper,
I crumbled
And fell
Unto the depths of the ground
It was like I was paralyzed
My body had no meaning to move
From the place in which I lied
The fears of my soul
Disabled me from running
The resolution keeps
Escaping my hands
Releasing this tension
Of an inadequacy so low
That it leaves me characterless
I doubt my ability to act
As a human
For I am foreign now
I don’t belong where I am
With the age outweighing time
Or where mind is greater than my heart
I tremble for an explanation
As to why my imperfections
Blind my eyes
Restraining me from where I need to look
For an answer that is much too far away
I’m pressing delete now
Erasing the mistakes
The parts I don’t like
The words that don’t fit
I’m going back to the paragraphs that were written before
Trying to understand what made me this way
Trying to change the center of destruction
The place where all else fails when everything is lost
The place where all the meaningful words
Spill out my mind
And inscript themselves into the heartless air
The place where the crumbled paper falls
And hides among the shadows
Of a destruction that is of my own
No comments:
Post a Comment