That surrounds you
Exemplified by a simple emotion
Crisply round amongst the life that you live
I’m the circle
That cannot be broken
Defined by the strength of fear
That resides within each curved line
I’m the circle
That is shaded all throughout
Opaquely arranged
For the insight of your vision
I’m the circle
That is of significance
Delivered by a simplistic theory
To further explain the importance of your being
I’m the circle
That mirrors your reflection
Radiating beyond an incomparable measure
Of an image balanced by veracity
I’m the circle
That explains what is unknown
Diffidently depicting the conformity of matter
Above the inept promises of the world
I’m the circle
That breathes the last breath of reality
Forming sensitivity to the vague understanding
Of what was once present
And I’m the circle
That is only made to secure
The vulnerability of want against fact
Shielding you from the wonders of pain
Guarding you from myself…
A circle of desirable truth
No comments:
Post a Comment