Encapsulate
Encapsulate
Take
Take
Take me
Take me over
Run
As fast as you can
I’m right
I’m right
Behind you
Keep running
Suppress me to your heart
Objectives cease to stop you
Let me conquer you
Let me rule your inner palace
Spin
Spin
Like a whirlwind of me
Breathe
Keep breathing
Don’t run out of breath
I’ll take your power
Lean you back
And put you to rest
Put you to rest
Beneath the flowers
Flowers
Keep running
Are you there yet?
I am
You’re trapped
Go another way
I’m still there
I’m chasing you
Can’t you tell?
Shh
Don’t scream
Nobody will help you
I’m right behind you
Keep running
Keep your secrets within your eyes
Don’t let me look
No
Don’t let me look in your eyes
I’ll steal ‘em and run
Will you chase me?
I’ll keep breathing
Will you conquer me?
Will you rule my inner palace?
Will you put me to rest?
Beneath the flowers?
Flowers?
Beneath the flowers?
I’m still running after you
No comments:
Post a Comment