The other parts of me

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Balance

Short breaths
A mistake worth dying for
Drag your feet
Be still for it awaits you
Pain stings
But
it, it is different
The word itself doesn't mean much,
But what lies beneath it, does
Simple answers
Yet, a simple mind
Complex questions
A complex mind
Choose your battles
Then fight them well
A controlling force,
Is your necessity
No thought beyond oneself
Typical
Expectations are the worst
Let my guard down, and the sins
Break free, on me
A person of innocence has one guilt
Being guilty of innocence
No, I'm not misunderstood
I have been mistaken, mis-taken
For someone, that is not of myself
Tip the scales to find a balanced weight
Get off the scale, and balance is found
Regression to the beginning
Which is only the end
Conforming to a mold, that is of someone else
I am not complacent, elated
I am fated, has
faded
Yes, it has all been "miscommunicated"
But yes the
miss has communicated
Nothing is left
Scraps, dirt, metal from my heart
Sell it for the lies, to find out what it's worth
No haven anymore
No place i want to be
So about those
scales, are there more fish in the sea?



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment