The other parts of me

Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Show

Isolate yourself from technicalities 
Reverse the world, and defy gravity
Homeless from her heart, he suffers from depravity
Distance for a soul is seen but nothing as a travesty
Sweet tooth for love, better hope you don't have a cavity.
The rebound is made to blind thee
Mask the truth, but I guess it's best for closed eyes, than to see
A caged bird without wings, doesn't mean it isn't free
Karma is a bitch, but in the end he won't forget she, me, we.
Together, we are gone, call us the absentee.
If it's not a comedy, then it's a tragedy
Undone actions, no change in time, where is the return key?
The show has already started, there is no readmission fee.
I am the award, so I guess he was the nominee.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment