The day after my car accident,
I went with my friend to get her oil change.
A little girl was in there waiting with her mom.
But as soon as I got into the waiting room,
She gave me this faint smile, this look, like she knew me.
Like she understood what happened last night.
She then slowly came up to me, and gently touched my left leg.
I was wearing ripped jeans, so I thought she just liked the texture of it.
But it occurred to me, that my left leg was the leg that was hurt in the accident.
When, I was leaving, she waved good-bye to me with a smile.
I waved back, and gave her a smile, as well.
The second the car was about to pull off, I looked back,
And she put her arms out to me, as if to be saying, "Come with me..."
That was the day, I saw an angel.
No comments:
Post a Comment