at the beginning, i was so into you.
but as time grew on and I knew that all you could see was her, I backed away.
still, you were all that I could think about for the longest time...
i longed for your kiss...
until i found someone else, he hurt me.
you were all i wanted, but you were so consumed by her and her silliness.
she told you to escape from me, and you did.
i threw the pieces of you away after that moment.
i found someone else, and he hurt me.
you came back and I couldn't see you in the same light.
friends were all that we were.
secretly, I wanted you...
...every part of you.
we kissed again and it was false.
i couldn't feel what I wanted to feel or what you wanted to me to feel.
but i knew something was there.
i ran so far away.
i found someone else, he hurt me too.
i wanted to give up.
you wrote me a letter down the line and i melted.
so many emotions ran within me.
and I realized how much you loved me.
at the second, something told me to give it a try.
and i did.
you make me happy.
it's just now I'm scared how long it will last.
i don't want you to leave.
I'm starting to love you more each day, but i wont tell you that.
sometimes, my words tend to reverse after their spoken.
so i'll wait until my heart tells me that it's time.
for once, I'm thinking with my heart, instead of my head.
you have my heart.
it's amazing how a simple kiss can't tell you everything what's in your heart.
and yet, it's amazing how a false kiss can lead you to reality.
this world is a circle, and I'm not sure if this is the end, but at this point, the world has brought me back to you...
and i am so thankful.
song for you: Hope-Bring me flowers
No comments:
Post a Comment